After Capitalism by Dada Maheshvarananda
When the race for profit ends, what next? The excesses of the global economy have caused untold human suffering and environmental degradation. A practical alternative to corporate capitalism is urgently needed. PROUT (Progressive Utilization Theory) offers such a vision for a more sustainable future. A new socio-economic model, developed by Indian philosopher P. R. Sarkar (1921-1990), PROUT is based on economic self-sufficiency, cooperatives, environmental balance and universal spiritual values.
In this groundbreaking book you will discover:
- Prout’s comprehensive approach to eradicate poverty, improve the quality of life and make every region of the world self-sufficient.
- Why, unlike capitalism and communism, the concepts of Prout are in harmony with human psychology.
- How Prout’s vision can restore ecological balance and nurture the soul.
- Where model projects and political movements based on Prout are located.
- How to implement Prout’s economic democracy and self determination in your area.
paperback Price: $16.00